How convenient will it be if you have a dash cam that records all your trips? What difference would it make to have a great device that makes you feel safe, and assures you whatever accidents you may encounter will always be recorded. Sounds like a great deal? That's what RearWatch dash camera offers.
RearWatch is a dashcam that automatically records when it detects any bumps and shakes. It also features a larger view, clearer image, and is created from high-quality materials making it a great investment for your safety, your family, and for your fellow motorist.
- 【Built-in G-sensor】 With the G-sensor function, this dash cam can automatically detect a sudden shake/ collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. It can really restore the scene of the accident.
- 【Loop Recording】Loop recording allows you to select a value to activate, it will automatically loop back to the earliest file and record over it when storage is full.
- 【1080P Full HD Dash Cam】Simultaneous recording with super high resolution 1080P FHD lens and 3" LCD screen. It can deliver clearer videos& images and replay the key moment even during high-speed driving, which helps to capture the road signs and provides superb picture/video during day and night when driving.
- 【Wide Angle】Wide angle lens allow a larger viewing angle to be recorded. Ultra-wide field of view reduces the blind spots and captures more details, to capture the real scene. The 6 glass fixed-focus lens provide better light transmission, thus recording crystal clear video is possible. It can capture a larger viewing angle of your surroundings and record driving video of more lanes.
- 【Motion Detection】When it detects a collision, the dashcam will automatically record and lock the live video and monitor your car for 24 hours. It will record for about 30 seconds, so you'll always have an idea what/who scratched your car. Warm tip: For your safety, turning on the motion detection function during driving is not suggested.
Loop Recording means new recordings will automatically overwrite the oldest recordings when the Memory Card gets full. You will never miss any moment. You can choose the time for each file as 1minutes, 3 minutes, 5 minutes. No need to manually delete old recordings.
- Remove dirt from the windshield and bracket suction cups before installing the bracket.
- Install the suction cup on the camera and place it in parallel on the windshield of the car.
- Press the suction cup firmly against the windshield and push the bracket down firmly.
- Plug the USB car charger into the cigarette lighter socket of the car, then wiring the cable along with the car’s gaps.
- Plug the Micro USB head of the car charger into the camera's USB port.
- Adjust the camera to an appropriate angle to ensure that the front of the car is visible from the camera screen.
- 1 x Dash Cam
- 1 x Car Charger
- 1x Suction Cup
- 1 x User manual