Are you looking for a reliable and multifunctional decibel meter that can meet most of your sound monitoring needs? Look no further than the SonicPulse Decibel Meter!
This 3-in-1 noise meter is designed to provide you with the functions you need without unnecessary features, making it the perfect tool for most consumers. With sound level, temperature, and humidity measurement functions, this decibel meter is a versatile addition to any toolkit.
The SonicPulse Decibel Meter features an extra-large, clear LCD backlight display that makes it easy to read measurements, even in low-light conditions. The FAST/SLOW measurement modes and A-weighted measurement simulating the frequency characteristics of low-intensity human ear noise ensure accurate readings with ±1.5dB accuracy and 0.1dB resolution.
The MAX/MIN/Data Hold Function SPL Meter makes it easy to freeze readings on the display, ensuring that you never miss a critical measurement. Plus, its lightweight and convenient design makes it ideal for use in many environments, including noise engineering, product quality control, health prevention, treatment, and more.
Get the SonicPulse Decibel Meter today and take control of your sound monitoring needs. Whether you're an individual, family, enterprise, or industry professional, this audio noise measurement equipment is an excellent tool for checking, monitoring, and controlling environmental sound levels.
- 3-in-1 Multifunctional Sound Level Meter: A three-in-one noise meter with sound level, temperature, and humidity measurement functions, which can meet most of the consumers’ needs.
- Extra Large LCD Screen & Backlight Function: The Digital Sound Level Meter has an extra large, clear LCD backlight display that can clearly show the measurement. Turn on the backlight to get the reading easily during the night and reduce the damage to the eyes.
- Fast/Slow & A-Weighted Measurement Sound Meter: “FAST” mode response in 125 Milliseconds; “SLOW” mode response in 1 second. +/-1.5dB Accuracy with 0.1dB Resolution. Frequency ranges from 30Hz to 8KHz. The A-weighted simulates the frequency characteristics of low-intensity human ear noise, which is suitable for the detection of ambient noise.
- Max/Min/Data Hold Function SPL Meter: The SonicPulse sound level meter is easy to know the MAX and MIN dB levels recorded by the meter; the decibel reader and recorder can freeze the reading on the display without worrying that the reading is too fast to record.
- Convenient and Lightweight Sound Decibel Meter: The decibel meter can be used in many environments and is also suitable for noise engineering, product quality control, health prevention, treatment, etc. This audio noise measurement equipment is an excellent tool to check, monitor or control and test environmental sound levels. Widely applicable to individuals, families, enterprises, learning, industry, etc.